Monday, September 17, 2018

Our Safe Space ♡




Hey!

Welcome to my first blog post whoever is reading this 💕 im so nervous to share this & I don't really have a clue what i'm going to write about every week, but I think it will get easier (hopefully lol)

I’m roxy, a 23 year old living with BPD, depression, anxiety, ptsd & chronic illness. My blog is going to be about mental health, physical health, lifestyle, photography & it will kind of just be like a little diary. I will most likely write about a lot of different things as my heads always filled with new ideas. My aim is to maybe even educate others on subjects that are still taboo. I’m not sure how but hopefully that will come in time, all the ideas I keep in my head I just feel a strong urge to write them down into words, hopefully one day i can help others or even spread awareness, especially about mental health, my mental illness & things that mean so much to me. 

My interests are photography, i also love makeup and writing, so i don’t have a clue how this blogs going to work out !!
I can never stick to one thing, so it might be a little all over the place, but this is me, my ideas, my thoughts, my views & my life.

I’ve been planning this for a few weeks now & I am so nervous but excited i'm finally going for it, yayyyyyy!
honestly I feel so lost in my life right now, i don’t know what I want to do. I don’t know how to express myself anymore & I just don't have a clue where im going to end up. I guess that's life though, unpredictable. well that's how my life is going right now anyway. so maybe this could be just what I need, a therapeutic distraction. 

I really hope you enjoy my posts, thankyou so much for stopping by 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

My message of the day to you:

You are important
You are beautiful inside & out
You are inspiring
You are unique
You are amazing
You are talented
You are trying the best you can
You are going to see the light again
You are loved.




I love you & remember this is my safe space and it is also your safe space. it's my escape & it is also your escape. you are not alone 




Share:

4 comments

  1. Love it, can't wait to see more. Just be yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good! You are open, honest and positive, while recognising the many difficulties we face. Looking forward to seeing more :)
    PS. Love the font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on starting up your blog! I hope you get something out of it the way I do with mine, remember to ignore the haters as well! You’re strong and so worth it x

    hannahblogsmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to read your first blog post. Thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete

© SPACE NERD'S MENTAL HEALTH DIARY | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig